April 30 Roundup
Analysts in the news for April 30:
- Ross Rubin at NPD Group via Engadget about Switched On: Spreadable fruit
- Dean Bubley at Disruptive Analysis about xG Technology's xMax - I guess we'll know if it works fairly soon....
- Andreas Constantinou at VisionMobile about Prague or Berlin ? Behind the scenes of the SIM industry
- Bena Roberts at BKI Media about Are on device portals doing enough to educate the consumer?
- James McQuivey at Forrester Research and Michael Gartenberg at JupiterResearch via Computerworld about Microsoft eyes new Zune players in battle with iPod
- Ross Rubin at NPD Group via CNET News.com about GPS traffic reports for impatient drivers
- Miro Kazakoff at Compete via RCR Wireless News about Internet now key part of marketing
- JupiterResearch analyst Julie Ask via RED HERRING about Limbo 41414 Grabs $7M
- David Chamberlain at In-Stat via E-Commerce Times about M-Commerce Hot Spots, Part 1: Beyond Ringtones and Wallpaper