August 14, 2008 Roundup
Analysts in the news for August 14:
- Chris Jones and Caroline Chow at Canalys about US PND market doubles in Q2
- David Card at JupiterResearch about Play Ball!
- Gerhard Fasol at eurotechnology japan about How many iPhones were sold in July in Japan?
- Jake Saunders at ABI Research about The Gloves Just Came off the Chinese 3G Operators
- Ross Rubin at NPD Group about iPhone 3G will go head-to-head with rivals at Best Buy Mobile
- Ross Rubin at NPD Group about iPod looks that won’t stop a clock dock
- Howard Wilcox at Juniper Research about Mobile Money Transfers Opportunity for Service Providers to exceed $5bn by 2013
- Joshua Martin at Yankee Group about Want a best buy on the iPhone?
- Joshua Martin at Yankee Group about Today, I was not the very model of the Anywhere Consumer