Analysts in the news for the wekekend of March 31/April 1:
- Dean Bubley at Disruptive Analysis about Nokia N800.... yeah OK it's cool, but please don't overdo the hype
- John Barrett at Parks Associates and independent analyst Jeff Kagan via the Dallas Morning News about 4 carriers have all the say on what's on cellphones
- Todd Kort at Gartner via the Chicago Tribune about Microsoft connects on cell phones
- Ryan Reith and Ramon Llamas at IDC via Americas Network about Smartphone market gaining steam
- Richard Windsor at Nomura via the International Herald Tribune about Cellphone myths, and little-known facts
- Kanishka Agarwal at Telephia via the Chicago Tribune about Are phone users glued to the tube?
- Philippe Winthrop at Aberdeen Group, Avi Greengart at Current Analysis and Ken Dulaney at Gartner via the Investor's Business Daily about Security Issues Continue To Shake Up Handhelds