April 10 Roundup
Analysts in the news for April 10:
- Julie Ask at JupiterResearch about Disney ARPU Isn't Kid Stuff
- Dean Bubley at Disruptive Analysis about SonyEricsson K750: first-to-market featurephone with Naked SIP?
- Bena Roberts at BKI Media about The Mobile Advertising Company Radar
- Roger Entner at IAG about And another from the “What have they been thinking?” folder
- James Quin at Info-Tech Research Group via eChannelLine about Symantec offers PC-like security to Windows Mobile devices
- Neil Mawston at Strategy Analytics via the News Sun about Cell phones that fit your budget
- Stephen Baker at NPD Group via the NewsFactor Network about Can Apple Sell 100 Million More iPods?
- NPD analyst Stephen Baker via the Chicago Tribune about SanDisk Partnering With Yahoo Music Unit
- Gartner analyst Todd Kort via Unstrung about Palm's Open Source Hope
- Piper Jaffray analyst Gene Munster via The Mac Observer about iPod, iTunes Gain in Popularity Among Teens
- Gene Munster at Piper Jaffray via BusinessWeek about Kids eat up Apple
- Prudential’s Jesse Tortora via Barron’s Online Tech Trader Daily about Apple: Pru Ups Ests; Sees Two New Video iPods, Including 16GB Flash Model, 60 GB Hard Drive Model