April 17 Roundup
Analysts in the news for April 17:
- Christianne Pang at Telephia about Moving Residences Prompts Consumers to Re-evaluate Their Purchases of Communications and Entertainment Services
- Michael Gartenberg at JupiterResearch about Mobile Shopping?
- Michael Gartenberg at JupiterResearch about It's hard to commit
- Julie Ask at JupiterResearch about Shopping with Text Messaging ... Is it New?
- Julie Ask at JupiterResearch about Parental Controls on Cell Phones for Kids
- Ross Rubin at NPD Group about WiMAX crop getting ready to drop
- Ross Rubin at NPD Group about emoze woes
- Bena Roberts at BKI Media about The Orange Idle Screen and the barcode issue
- Jon Collins at Freeform Dynamics about Blackberry vs Universal: the First Heat
- Roger Entner at IAG about The differences between Activist Shareholders
- Charles Golvin at Forrester Research via the International Herald Tribune about Fast cellphones aim to unseat laptops
- Jefferies & Co. analyst Bill Choi and Piper Jaffray analyst T. Michael Walkley via Forbes.com about Earnings Preview: Motorola
- Gemma Tedesco at In-Stat about Could Wi-Fi-Only Phones Replace Cellular?
- Charter Equity Research analyst Ed Snyder, J.P. Morgan analyst Ehud Gelblum and Merrill Lynch analyst Tal Liani via thestreet.com about Muddy Trails for Motorola