September 12, 2008 Roundup
Sorry for the long delay between posts. Work at my day job has been extremely busy. Analysts in the news for September 12:
- Julie Ask at JupiterResearch about My "Fun" Blackberry
- Julie Ask at JupiterResearch about What's Hot at CTIA? Social Networking for Starters
- David Card at JupiterResearch about New iPods: Solid Refresh but Nothing Much New
- Dean Bubley at Disruptive Analysis about How many people use PC in conjunction with their phones?
- Dean Bubley at Disruptive Analysis about Full web browsing on a phone? Not yet
- Thomas Menguy at VisionMobile about Capuchin: Sony Ericsson strikes back in the Application Environment…is it a strike? What does it mean for the development platforms fragmentation?
- Mark Beccue at ABI Research about Quiet CTIA show -- less hype, better consumer focus
- Danny Kim at iSuppli about These Navs are Made for Walking
- Geoff Blaber at CCS Insight about Prepaid Market Set to Be the Fourth Quarter’s Battleground
- Joshua Martin at Yankee Group about The Core of Apple’s Problem