April 24 Roundup
Analysts in the news for April 24:
- Julie Ask at JupiterResearch about Mobile Ad Inventory Fragmentation? or Multi-channel?
- Michael Gartenberg at JupiterResearch about iPhone - How will Apple's entry affect handset and other markets
- Dean Bubley at Disruptive Analysis about More motion-sensing phones...
- Bena Roberts at BKI Media about Mobile Search Conference: Is Google faking it?
- Bena Roberts at BKI Media about Yahoo! The branded white label mobile search company?
- Todd Kort at Gartner via NewsFactor Network about NTT DoCoMo Debuts Motion-Sensing Mobile Phones
- Miro Kazakoff at Compete and Tole Hart at Gartner via ComputerWorld about iPhone will test loyalty of cellular customers
- Ken Dulaney at Gartner and Avi Greengart at Current Analysis via IDG News Service about AT&T to Target iPhone to Enterprises
- Bank of America’s Tim Long and Scott Craig and Lehman’s Yuri Krapivin via Barron’s Online Tech Trader Daily about Mobile Phones: B of A Cuts '07 Growth View To 8% From 15%; Bad For FLEX; Is MOTOFONE History?