Friday the 13th (April) Roundup
Analysts in the news for April 13:
- Julie Ask at JupiterResearch about Can Better UI's Sell Content?
- Julie Ask at JupiterResearch about Kiddy Cell Phones Dropped by Carriers
- Dean Bubley at Disruptive Analysis about Wireless VoIP provider Barablu bidding for GSM spectrum
- Michael Gartenberg at JupiterResearch, Tim Bajarin at Creative Strategies and Ingrid Ebeling at JMP Securities via the San Francisco Chronicle about Apple's iPhone will ship on time but Leopard lags
- Albert Lin at American Technology Research via MarketWatch about Broadcom alleges misconduct in suit vs Qualcomm
- Dr Richard Windsor at Nomura International via MobileToday about Samsung reports record handset sales
- Roger Entner at IAG Research via the San Antonio Express-News about AT&T reaps big profits from 'American Idol'