April 16 Roundup
Analysts in the news for April 16:
- Thomas Husson at JupiterResearch about Mobile TV news
- Philip Solis at ABI Research about Sprint Nextel Continues to Drive the Mobile Broadband Market Forward
- Forrester Research analyst Charles Golvin via E-Commerce Times about Nokia Promises Tougher Patent Fight After Qualcomm Rejects Payment
- Avi Greengart at Current Analysis via RCR Wireless News about The Importance of Functional Branding for Handsets
- David Chamberlain at In-Stat via washingtonpost.com about Firm Tries to Ring Up Cellphone Ad Dollars
- Gartner analyst Ken Dulaney, Tony Rizzo at The 451 Group and ThinkEquity analyst Jonathan Hoopes via the RED HERRING about Apple’s Mobile Force?