December 20, 2007 Roundup
Analysts in the news for December 20:
- Dean Bubley at Disruptive Analysis about So how did I do with my predictions?
- Ross Rubin at NPD Group about at Starbucks, the song doesn’t remain the same
- Carolina Milanesi at Gartner, Roger Entner at IAG Research and Barry Gilbert at Strategy Analytics via Bloomberg.com about Mobile-Phone Spending in U.S. Sets Record on IPhone
- Forrester Research analyst Charles Golvin and independent telecom analyst Jeff Kagan via E-Commerce Times about Wireless Industry Crystal Ball Gazing: iPhone Trouble Ahead?
- Charles Golvin at Forrester Research, David Chamberlain at In-Stat and Chris Hazelton at IDC via MacNewsWorld about iPhone: Apple Aims iPhone at Japan
- Standard & Poor’s analyst Todd Rosenbluth via Barron’s Online Tech Trader Daily about Research In Motion Shares Rise Ahead Of Earnings