December 19, 2007 Roundup
Analysts in the news for December 19:
- Thomas Watts at Cowen & Co., Lisa Pierce at Forrester and Berge Ayvazian at Yankee Group via BusinessWeek about Hesse on the Hot Seat at Sprint
- Dan Bieler at IDC via BusinessWeek about Big Profits with No-Frills Mobile
- Paul Goode at M:Metrics about Football Season Gives Mobile Content Usage a Kick
- Julie Ask at JupiterResearch about Mobile Widgets & Zumobi/Zenzui
- Dean Bubley at Disruptive Analysis about Handset subsidy.... or loan?
- Dean Bubley at Disruptive Analysis about 3GSM in Barcelona...
- Andrew Rassweiler and Chris Crotty at iSuppli about Teardown Reveals Apple’s iPod touch is More Than an iPhone Without a Phone
- GMP Securities analyst Ray Sharma, Info-Tech Research Group analyst Michelle Warren and IDC analyst Chris Hazelton via Globe and Mail about RIM poised for consumer push
- Jack Gold at J. Gold Associates and Ken Dulaney at Gartner via InformationWeek about Why Is Palm Still Standing?
- Citigroup’s Jim Suva, Pacific Crest’s James Faucette, UBS’ Maynard Um, Credit Suisse’s Michael Ounjian and RBC Capital’s Mike Abramsky via Barron’s Online Tech Trader Daily about Palm Slides On Rotten Outlook; Where Is The Bottom?
- Roger Entner at IAG Research via RCR Wireless News about A mobile social service to get you out to the bar