December 10, 2007 Roundup
Analysts in the news for December 10:
- Dean Bubley at Disruptive Analysis about So what has been the 'device of the year' in 2007?
- Dean Bubley at Disruptive Analysis about So what do you want in your phone for Xmas?
- Andreas Constantinou at VisionMobile about Nokia’s Ovi equals S60 squared
- Brian Modoff at Deutsche Bank via Economist.com about Goodbye, Moto
- JupiterResearch analyst Michael Gartenberg, Gartner analyst Michael King and Ross Rubin at NPD Group via San Diego UNION-TRIBUNE about Wrap it up
- Stephen Baker at NPD Group via ZDNet about Why Dell needs a handheld
- Dean Bubley at Disruptive Analysis via Network World about Telecom Italia abandons UMA
- Michael Gartenberg at JupiterResearch and Shaw Wu at American Technology Research via Reuters about iPhone winning corporate fans despite flaws
- John Tysoe at Mobile World and Carolina Milanesi at Gartner via the New York Times about Nokia Pushes to Regain U.S. Sales in Spite of Apple and Google
- UBS analyst Maynard Um via Barron’s Online Tech Trader Daily about Palm: UBS Downgrades To Sell
- JupiterResearch analyst Neil Strother via the DAILY NEWS about What is the right age for a cell phone?