December 17, 2007 Roundup
Analysts in the news for December 17:
- Dean Bubley at Disruptive Analysis about Whatever happened to BT Fusion?
- Bruce Gibson at Juniper Research about Vehicle and People Tracking Revenues to reach 3.3 Billion Euros in Western Europe by 2012, driven by Business Efficiency requirements and concerns over Personal Security
- Iain Gillott at iGR via RCR Wireless News about The year in review… 2017
- Yankee Group analyst Linda Barrabee via ENT News Online about Microsoft Research Spin-Off Seeks To Better Mobile Browsing
- Piper Jaffray’s Gene Munster and AmTech’s Shaw Wu via Barron’s Online Tech Trader Daily about Apple: Piper, AmTech Say No 3G iPhone Before Mid-'08
- Credit Suisse’s Michael Ounjian, Morgan Stanley’s John Marchetti, Citigroup’s Jim Suva and Goldman Sachs analyst Brantley Thompson via Barron’s Online Tech Trader Daily about Research In Motion: Conflicting Views Ahead Of Earnings; How Much Are They Hurt By Slowing Financial Sector?