December 18, 2007 Roundup
Analysts in the news for December 18:
- iSuppli's Andrew Rassweiler via BusinessWeek about Inside iPod Touch
- Michael Gartenberg at JupiterResearch about Peggle is now out of the iPod
- Patti Freeman Evans at JupiterResearch about Back Surgeons Beware
- Thomas Husson at JupiterResearch about Mobile TV news
- Thomas Menguy at VisionMobile about Execution engines: understanding the alphabet soup of ARM, .NET, Java, Flash …
- Jack Gold at J. Gold Associates and Lisa Pierce at Forrester Research via Computerworld about Industry veteran Dan Hesse named new Sprint CEO
- Gene Munster at Piper Jaffray & Co. via Computerworld about Apple reportedly in talks iPhone with Japanese carriers
- Gartner analyst Tole Hart via the Herald Sun about Texts messages to exceed 10 billion in Australia
- Mike Abramsky at RBC Capital via Barron’s Online Tech Trader Daily about Palm Reports Later Today; Would Elevation Buy The Rest?
- Roger Entner at IAG Research and William Ho at Current Analysis via Telephony about Can Hesse stop the bleeding at Sprint?
- Bill Ho at Current Analysis and IDC analyst Chris Hazelton via CIO Today about WVoicemail-to-Text Comes to Alltel Phones