April 7, 2008 Roundup
Analysts in the news for April 7:
- Tom Byrd at CCS Insight about Sports Devices: Another Area of Convergence
- Paul Goode at M:Metrics and Dr. Windsor Holden at Juniper Research via Unstrung about Nokia N-Gages With Mobile Games
- Rob Enderle at Enderle Group via sacbee.com about AT&T to expand local coverage area for top wireless service
- Shiv Bakhshi at IDC, Bill Hughes at In-Stat and Ken Dulaney at Gartner via San Jose Mercury NewsCalling the future: Cell phone pioneer sees another revolution
- Richard Perk at Mintel and Sam Hart at Charles Stanley via BusinessWeek about Carphone Warehouse: Coming to the U.S.