March 19, 2008 Roundup
Analysts in the news for March 19:
- Michael Gartenberg at JupiterResearch about Apple To Do Subscription Service?
- Dean Bubley at Disruptive Analysis about Handset OS fragmentation is here to stay - and may even impact future network architecture
- Philip Solis at ABI Research about Verizon Wireless Launches Its Open Development Initiative
- Ross Rubin at NPD Group about iPod hardware music license would recapture Napster magic
- Philippe Winthrop at Aberdeen Group about Customized Enterprise Mobility with Windows Mobile 6.1?
- Joe McGarvey at Current Analysis about A Major Stumbling Block Remains in the Path of FMC Services
- Neil Mawston and Andrew Brown at Strategy Analytics via Network World about Dell smartphone appears imminent, analysts say
- Andrew Griffin at Merrill Lynch and Carolina Milanesi at Gartner via Dow Jones about Sony Ericsson Warns Softer Conditions In Europe To Hit Sales
- IDC Analyst Ryan Reith and Garter's Carolina Milanesi via TopTechNews about Sony Ericsson Says Slowing Sales Will Hurt Income
- RBC Capital’s Mike Abramsky via Barron’s Online Tech Trader Daily about Palm Shares Slide Ahead Of Earnings Tomorrow
- Nomura analyst Richard Windsor via Barron’s Online Tech Trader Daily about Sony Ericsson Warns: Mobile Phone Demand Softening
- Richard Doherty at Envisioneering Group and Ken Dulaney at Gartner via BusinessWeek about Microsoft Wants Wireless Consumers, Too