April 1, 2008 Roundup
Analysts in the news for April 1:
- Michael Gartenberg at JupiterResearch about New Windows Mobile Kid on the Block
- Dean Bubley at Disruptive Analysis about Will too many frequency band choices delay LTE?
- Thomas Menguy at VisionMobile about UI Technologies are trendy…but let explain their concepts, and what they are really bringing.
- Bena Roberts at BKI Media about ChaCha Mobile Search drops the guides?
- Paolo Pescatore at CCS Insight about Sounds Like a Musical Year Ahead
- Paolo Pescatore at CCS Insight about More Ad-Funded Services On Their Way
- Emily Green at Yankee Group about Spotting the Anywhere Consumer
- Philippe Winthrop at The Aberdeen Group about My Enterprise Mobility Breakfast Omelette
- Craig Moffett at Sanford C. Bernstein & Co. and Charles Golvin at Forrester Research via BusinessWeek
- John Barrett at Parks Associates and Yankee Group analyst Mike Goodman via E-Commerce Times about Sony Pushes Old Movies to Cell Phone Screens
- Piper Jaffray analyst Gene Munster via Bloomberg.com about Apple's Stores Run Out of IPhones, Piper Jaffray Says
- Richard Windsor at Nomura International via Bloomberg.com about Videocon May Bid for Motorola's Mobile-Phone Business
- David Chamberlain at In-Stat and Avi Greengart at Current Analysis via msnbc.com about 4G cell phones: Don&'t hold your breath
- Canaccord Adams analyst Peter Misek and Nomura’s Richard Windsor via Barron’s Online Tech Trader Daily about Sprint Nextel's Last-Ditch Weapon about RIMM Rises; Earnings Wednesday; Canaccord Ups EPS Ests; But Nomura Advises Caution; What If They Miss?