April 3, 2008 Roundup
Analysts in the news for April 3:
- Patti Freeman Evans at JupiterResearch about Amazon Brings Text to Buy
- Ian Fogg at JupiterResearch about Brand Madness
- Dean Bubley at Disruptive Analysis about Mobile context firewalls - aggregated mobile membership clubs??
- Dean Bubley at Disruptive Analysis about Post #500... so what's changed in 2.5 years?
- Nadine Manjaro at ABI Research about CTIA News
- Geoff Blaber at CCS Insight about Nokia’s New Entry-Level Phones Look Beyond First-Time Buyers
- Carl Howe at Yankee Group about Separating the Anywhere Employee from the Anywhere Consumer
- Philippe Winthrop at The Aberdeen Group about FMC: The Next “Killer App” For Mobility?
- Stephanie Ethier at In-Stat about Steady Growth Expected for Portable Consumer Electronics
- Forrester Research analyst Charles Golvin via AP about Cell Boosters Coming for the Home
- Jeremy Green at Ovum via IT Week about Windows Mobile gets enterprise-class upgrades
- Ryan Reith at IDC via TechNewsWorld about Microsoft Gives Windows Mobile a Tune-Up
- Ross Rubin at NPD Group via RCR Wireless News about Unlimited calling plans cater to customers worth retaining
- Telecom industry analyst Jeff Kagan and Gartner analyst Ken Dulaney via E-Commerce Times about RIM Scoffs at "R" Word With Doubled Profit, Revenue
- Lewis Ward at IDC via San Diego Union-Tribune about Multimedia goes mobile at wireless convention
- RBC Capital’s Mike Abramsky via Barron’s Online Tech Trader Daily about Apple: RBC Says iPhone Shortage Reflects Strong Demand
- Chris Hazelton at IDC via CIO Today about China Mobile Eyes iPhone as Unlocked Market Blooms