March 24, 2008 Roundup
Analysts in the news for March 24:
- Thomas Husson at JupiterResearch about "State of the Telecom Union"
- Mark Mulligan at JupiterResearch about Comes With EMI
- Aloysius Choong and Melissa Chau at IDC about Mobile Phone Market in Asia/Pacific Excluding Japan Region to Surpass 400 Million Units in 2008
- Dean Bubley at Disruptive Analysis about EU stance on DVB-H: Inconsistency and irrelevance
- Dean Bubley at Disruptive Analysis about Will Qualcomm do something disruptive?
- Ross Rubin at NPD Group about Verizon Wireless’ open access must have accessible pricing
- Philippe Winthrop at Aberdeen Group about What am I missing regarding Verizon Wireless???
- Carolina Milanesi at Gartner, iSuppli analyst Tina Teng and Neil Mawston at Strategy Analytics via Forbes.com about Mobile Firms Fight For Third
- Rob Enderle at Enderle Group via RCR Wireless News about How to beat the iPhone and the Blackberry
- Ross Rubin at NPD Group and Avi Greengart at Current Analysis via RCR Wireless News about Samsung sees slower growth in U.S. volume this year
- Ed Snyder at Charter Equity Research via International Herald Tribune about Icahn steps up pressure on Motorola
- Lewis Ward at IDC via The Boston Globe about Roaming charges are hard to figure
- James Kelleher at Argus Research via Barron’s Online Tech Trader Daily about Icahn's Moto Struggle Not Much of a Tug-of-War
- Jeff Rath at Canaccord Adams via Barron’s Online Tech Trader Daily about Garmin: Something's Up, Maybe, Or Maybe Just Down With Navteq, Tele-Atlas
- John Jackson at Yankee Group, Bill Hughes at In-Stat, Rob Enderle at Enderle Group and Neil Strother at Jupiter via RCR Wireless News about New smartphone vendor to try — will it fly?