April 17, 2008 Roundup
Analysts in the news for April 17, 2008:
- Mark Mulligan at JupiterResearch about How Much is a Comes With Music Device Really Worth?
- Thomas Husson at JupiterResearch about Orange & Telia Sonera?
- Ian Fogg at JupiterResearch about Fring VoIP on iPhone First Take
- Dean Bubley at Disruptive Analysis about Mobile VoIP - nobody's a pure play
- Dean Bubley at Disruptive Analysis about Vendors bidding for spectrum - now Qualcomm looking at the UK
- Dean Bubley at Disruptive Analysis about Convergence confusion
- Daniel Taylor at Yankee Group about Why Stop At Three Screens?
- Richard Windsor at Nomura Securities Jack Gold at J. Gold Associates via Unstrung about Nokia: High-End Hurt
- Richard Windsor at Nomura Flora Wu at BDA and Shiv K. Bakhshi at IDC via BusinessWeek about The iPhone in Europe: Lost in Translation
- Charter Equity Research analyst Ed Snyder via Fortune about Nokia's results fail to dazzle
- Gartner analyst Tole Hart via WSJ.com about Wireless Firms Aim to Connect In Push-to-Talk
- Juniper Research about forecast for over 800 million consumers to use mobile banking services by 2011, but cautions that key hurdles are yet to be overcome