April 10, 2008 Roundup
Analysts in the news for April 10:
- Dean Bubley at Disruptive Analysis about Is m-commerce about to kill the retail industry?
- Carl Howe at Yankee Group about Laptop-less in Las Vegas
- Ed Snyder at Charter Equity Research via chicagotribune.com about Telecom vet elected Motorola chairman
- Charter Equity Research analyst Ed Snyder via Barron’s Online Tech Trader Daily about Motorola: What If They Just Shut The Handset Unit Down?
- Peter Kim at Forrester Research via Media Week about Sprint, CW Mobilize Supergirl for Mobisodes