March 10, 2008 Roundup
Analysts in the news for March 10:
- Michael Gartenberg at JupiterResearch about iPhone/iPod SDK - First Take
- Michael Gartenberg at JupiterResearch about Java for iPhone? Why?
- Thomas Husson at JupiterResearch about iPhone apps
- Andreas Constantinou at VisionMobile about Learnings from the Mobile World Congress: 10 predictions for MWC 2009 (part 2)
- Ross Rubin at The NPD Group about The Slacker Portable arrives
- Barry Gilbert at Strategy Analytics about Profiles of Handset Buyers
- Peter Jarich at Current Analysis via RCR Wireless News about Where are all the trade show buzzwords now?
- Shaw Wu at American Technology Research via WSJ.com about The iPhone's Great Email Debate
- Roger Entner at IAG Research via RCR Wireless News about Package-goods giants roll out mobile coupons