February 28, 2008 Roundup
Analysts in the news for February 28:
- Ian Fogg at JupiterResearch about Mobile Web vs Applications/Widgets
- Michael Gartenberg at JupiterResearch about Will the iPhone Support ActiveSync/Exchange Next Week?
- Thomas Husson at JupiterResearch about Mobile Internet Tariffs
- Thomas Husson at JupiterResearch about m.brandname.com
- Michael Gartenberg at JupiterResearch about Death of the Smartphone
- Julie Ask at JupiterResearch about How much messaging can a Pres. Candidate do in an SMS?
- Michael Gartenberg at JupiterResearch about What's Next... Collect Calls?
- Tom Byrd at CCS Insightabout Eco products feature throughout Mobile World Congress (MWC)
- Camille Mendler at Yankee Group about Blackberry, Burberry and Bling
- John Barrett at Parks Associates via washingtonpost.com about Coming From Asia: The Next Cool Cell Phones
- Patrick Monaghan at Yankee Group, Julie Ask at JupiterResearch and Charles Golvin at Forrester Research via Newsday.com about 33M Americans now use only cell phones at home
- Carolina Milanesi at Gartner via FT.com about New mobile players ring the changes
- Ross Rubin at NPD Group via RCR Wireless News about Seeking the iPhone killer
- Gartner analyst Mike McGuire, Maribel Lopez at Lopez Research and Roger Kay at Endpoint Technologies Associates via InternetNews about What's Apple's Enterprise iPhone Play?
- William Power at Robert W. Baird and Roger Entner at IAG Research via newsobserver.com about Layoffs to reshape Motricity
- Chris Hazelton at IDC via NewsFactor about Verizon Leads a New Era of Open Wireless Networks
- Carolina Milanesi at Gartner, Morgan Stanley analyst Frank Wang, Kim Woon-ho at Prudential Investment and Securities and CLSA analyst Samantha Chu via Reuters about Touchpad phone makers surf iPhone wave