February 22, 2008 Roundup
Analysts in the news for February 22:
- Dean Bubley at Disruptive Analysis about WiFi vs 3G and session-based mobile broadband
- Bena Roberts at BKI Media about Mobile Barcodes
- Daniel Taylor at Yankee Group about I’m Baaack
- Dvai Ghose at Genuity Capital Markets and Info-Tech Research Group analyst Michelle Warren via Bloomberg.com about Rogers Fourth-Quarter Profit Rises 44%; Sales Gain
- Piper Jaffray analyst Gene Munster, Van Baker and Mike McGuire at Gartner and Tony Rizzo at The 451 Group via MacNewsWorld about Scrutinizing Shuffle, Pining for iPhone SDK, Head-Scratching Over Media Event
- Stifel Nicolaus analyst Rebecca Arbogast, Edward Yu at Analysys, Charter Equity Research's analyst Ed Snyder and American Technology Research analyst Mark McKechnie via Forbes.com about 3Com rebuff may foretell Motorola difficulties -
- Ben Wood at CCS Insight, Charles King at Pund-IT and Ken Dulaney at Gartner via Unstrung about Where's the iPhone SDK?
- Dan Shey at ABI Research, Gartner analyst Tole Hart, telecom analysta Jeff Kagan and Andrew Seybold and Nemertes Research analyst Irwin Lazar via Network World about What do unlimited calling plans really offer businesses?
- Toni Sacconaghi at Bernstein Research and J.P. Morgan’s Bill Shope via Barron’s Online Tech Trader Daily about Apple Hits Lowest Level Since June; New iPhone Worries
- Lehman’s Jeff Kvall via Barron’s Online Tech Trader Dailyabout Motorola: With New CFO In Place, Is Split-Up Ahead?
- Ben Wood at CCS Insight via Times Online about BlackBerry rebranding aims to shed image of City banker's tool
- Rob Sanderson at American Technology Research and Ken Dulaney at Gartner via BusinessWeek about RIM: Growth Rules the Day