March 5, 2008 Roundup
Analysts in the news for March 5:
- Dean Bubley at Disruptive Analysis about Whatever happened to HSUPA?
- Juniper Research about Mobile Ticketing goes mainstream, with over 2.6 billion mobile tickets set to be delivered by 2011
- Ravi Shekhar Pandey at Springboard Research about Indian mobile TV market to reach $360 m in 2008
- David Chamberlain at In-Stat via The Denver Post about Dialing for dollars: Money transfers via cellphone
- Craig Mathias at Farpoint Group via Techworld.com about Apple needs to offer removable batteries
- Citigroup’s Richard Gardner and Caris & Co.’s Shebly Seyrafi via Barron’s Online Tech Trader Daily about Apple: Citi Says Sources See Q2 Intro For 3G iPhone