February 5, 2008 Roundup
Analysts in the news for February 5:
- Michael Gartenberg at JupiterResearch, Jill Aldort at the Yankee Group and Avi Greengart and Bill Ho at Current Analysis via Forbes.com about Microsoft Crafts New Mobile Strategy With Yahoo!
- Charles Di Bona at BernsteinResearch and Jill Aldort at Yankee Group via Forbes.com about Microsoft Finally Gets The Competitive Spirit
- Pete Cunningham and Rachel Lashford at Canalys about Smart mobile device shipments hit 118 million in 2007, up 53% on 2006
- Jill Aldort at Yankee Group via AssociatedPress about How young is too young for a cell phone?
- Michael Gartenberg at JupiterResearch about New iPhone and iPod Touch Models Appear
- Julie Ask at JupiterResearch about Will the real Chocolate Cell Phone Please Stand up?
- Julie Ask at JupiterResearch about Another MVNO Says Good-bye
- Julie Ask at JupiterResearch about Last Message before Super Tuesday
- Charice Wang at Ovum about National roaming fee to be cut in China
- Dean Bubley at Disruptive Analysis about Mobile industry customer service encourages churn
- Greg Sheppard at iSuppli about Talking Trash: Fewer Than One in 10 U.S. Consumers Recycled Their Old Mobile Handsets in Q4
- CCS Insight analyst Ben Wood and Daniel Winterbottom at Informa via Reuters about Nokia starts roll-out of gaming, networking sites
- Chris Hazelton at IDC via NewsFactor Network about Apple Doubles Storage on iPhone and iPod Touch