February 4, 2008 Roundup
Analysts in the news for February 4:
- David Chamberlain at In-Stat about HSPA, New Data Plans Will Improve the Smartphone Market In Europe
- Keith Nissen at In-Stat about FMC and Femtocells Heading Toward Full Convergence of Services
- Julie Ask at JupiterResearch about SMS Ads ... What warrants an alert? and when?
- Dean Bubley at Disruptive Analysis about A new slant on VoIPo3G - Circuit voice over mobile HSPA IP tunnels
- Andreas Constantinou at VisionMobile about Nokia does Trolltech: preparing the ground for Ovi
- UBS Investment Bank analyst Maynard Um and Nomura Securities analyst Richard Windsor via Unstrung about Moto: Spin or Sale?
- Mark McKechnie at American Technology Research, Ed Snyder at Charter Equity Research and Brian Modoff at Deutsche Bank Securities via chicagotribune.com about Motorola chief grabs the phones
- David Chamberlain at In-Stat via Red Herring about Ringleader Reloads with $6M for Mobile Ads
- American Technology Research analyst Mark McKechnie via Barron's Online Tech Trader Daily about Motorola: AmTech Cuts Rating To Sell; Contends Market May Be Over-Valuing Handset Business
- UBS Securities analyst Ben Reitzes and Sanford Bernstein analyst Toni Sacconaghi via Barron's Online Tech Trader Daily about UBS Says iPhone Inventory Issues Overblown, Sees Strong Demand; Sees 10.9 Million Sold In Fiscal '08
- Needham analyst Richard Valera via Barron's Online Tech Trader Daily about Needham Ups Garmin to Buy, Economy No Threat To GPS