January 17, 2008 Roundup
Analysts in the news for January 17:
- Jon Collins at Freeform Dynamics about Road testing the Palm Treo 500v « Total Immersion
- Julie Ask at JupiterResearch about Ordering Pizza on the Phone - What's the big deal?
- Ina Sebastian at JupiterResearch about Jiwire Points Out Ad-Supported Free Wi-Fi Option for iPhone Users
- Ina Sebastian at JupiterResearch about Apple Leverages Wi-Fi with Skyhook Wireless
- Michael Gartenberg at JupiterResearch about The Real Importance of iPhone Update 1.1.3
- Thomas Husson at JupiterResearch about T-Mobile, Yahoo! and mobile Internet ad euros
- Deutsche Bank analyst Brian Modoff via San Diego UNION-TRIBUNE about Qualcomm makes changes to some executive positions
- Neil Mawston and Chris Ambrosio at Strategy Analytics about How Will Mobile Phone Market Look in 10 Years?
- Stuart Robinson and Stephen Entwistle at Strategy Analytics about Adobe Flash Lite Gaining Meteoric Momentum in Worldwide Handsets
- Thomas Husson at JupiterResearch via Reuters about Yahoo, T-Mobile say sign mobile Internet ad deal