January 27, 2008 Roundup
Slammed at work so I haven't been posting the past week. Analysts in the news for January 27:
- Ian Fogg at JupiterResearch about iPhone Sales: the Danger of Not Reporting Figures
- Dean Bubley at Disruptive Analysis about Using your mobile phone instead of a bunch of keys? No thanks.
- Ross Rubin at The NPD Group about Schmidt not phoning it in as an Apple Board member
- Gartner analyst Michael King via San Diego Union Tribune about Cell phones taking on many roles, transforming market, generation
- Deutsche Bank analyst Brian Modoff and Canaccord Adams analyst Peter Misek via Reutersabout BlackBerry Jazzes Up Smartphone Line For Consumer Appeal
- Ramon Llamas and Ryan Reith at IDC via E-Commerce Times about Cell Phone Sales: Party in '07, Hangover in '08?
- Richard Windsor at Nomura Securities and John Devlin at IMS Research via InformationWeekabout Imagining A Post-Motorola World
- Ben Wood at CCS Insight via Dow Jones about Sony Ericsson Strikes Deals With 3 Top Music Companies