January 29, 2008 Roundup
Analysts in the news for January 29:
- Michael Gartenberg at JupiterResearch about Where have all the iPhones Gone?
- Jake Saunders at ABI Research about CNBC Commentary - Are Mobile Phones Recession Proof?
- Tina Teng at iSuppli about Monster Fourth Quarter for Nokia
- Bernstein Research analyst Toni Sacconaghi via Reuters about Quarter of Apple iPhones unlocked
- Katja Ruud at Gartner and Jeremy Green at Ovum via FT.com about Businesses are targeted by virtual networks
- Nomura’s Richard Windsor via Barron’s Online Tech Trader Daily about Will Motorola Get Out Of Handsets? Probably Not.