January 14, 2008 Roundup
Analysts in the news for January 14:
- Claudio Castelli at Ovum about Why mobility is not yet reality in Chinese SMEs
- Dean Bubley at Disruptive Analysis about FDD WiMAX... that changes a few things....
- Andreas Constantinou at VisionMobile about Channel ARPU: a new source of revenue (mobile megatrend series)
- John Jackson at Yankee Group via USATODAY.com about Introducing the first Android prototype
- Gartner analyst Carolina Milanesi and Ben Wood at CCS Insight via Reuters about Nokia Q4 seen up on emerging markets, Europe
- Craig Mathias at Farpoint Group and David Krebs at VDC via Newsday.com about Handheld device may help stores improve service