January 10, 2008 Roundup
Analysts in the news for January 10:
- William Clark at Gartner and Andy Seybold at the Andrew Seybold Group via BusinessWeek about What's on Motorola's Agenda?
- Vinnie Mirchandani at deal architect about Is Apple the next SAP?
- Shailendra Pandey at ABI Research about ROKR E8 – Finally a Refreshing Handset from Motorola
- Thomas Husson at JupiterResearch via ZDNet about 3.5G driving rapid mobile broadband growth
- Per Lindberg at Dresdner Kleinwort and Carolina Milanesi at Gartner via telecoms.com about Doubts remain over HSUPA
- Craig Mathias at Farpoint Group via Techworld.com about 12 top mobile and wireless issues for 2008: Part 2