October 10, 2007 Roundup
Analysts in the news for October 10:
- David Gill at Telephia about LBS Outsells Other Mobile Apps on Price
- David Card at JupiterResearch about Yet Another "Seen on the Subway..."
- Kam Kasturie at IDC about growth of Prepaid Segment Dominate the Mobile Services Market in Bangladesh, Pakistan, Sri Lanka & Vietnam
- Dean Bubley at Disruptive Analysis about Geeky phone + Cool name = Social acceptability
- Andreas Constantinou at VisionMobile about Three reasons for a Google-phone
- Jack Gold at J.Gold Associates and Current Analysis analyst Kathryn Weldon via SearchMobileComputing.com about Mobile email for feds gets competitive
- Merrill Lynch analyst Vivek Arya via Barron’s Online Tech Trader Daily about Research In Motion: Merrill Ups Target To $140 On New Subscriber Growth Initiatives; Finds It "Underappreciated"