October 2, 2007 Roundup
Analysts in the news for October 2:
- Michael Gartenberg at JupiterResearch about New Sony eBook Reader - First Take
- Julie Ask at JupiterResearch about Mobile Banking - Driving Adoption
- Julie Ask at JupiterResearch about Voice Spam - Who is protecting us?
- Dean Bubley at Disruptive Analysis about Nokia & Navteq... location services, or location products?
- Jack Gold at J. Gold Associates and Ross Rubin at The NPD Group via CNET News.com about For handset makers, it's all about location
- Emir Halilovic at IDC and Dean Bubley at Disruptive Analysis via The Register about Mobile VoIP waits on 4G networks
- Mark McKechnie at American Technology Research and Larry Harris at Oppenheimer & Co. and Ed Snyder at Charter Equity Research via chicagotribune.com about map deal points to Motorola weakness
- Raymond James analyst Sera Kim via Barron’s Online Tech Trader Daily about Research In Motion: Raymond James Downgrades On Valuation Ahead Of Earnings Report Thursday
- Roger Entner at IAG Research, Charles S. Golvin at Forrester Research, Jack E. Gold at J. Gold Associates and Mats Nystrom at SEB Enskilda Bank via the New York Times about Nokia Does a Map Deal, Signaling Strategic Bet