October 9, 2007 Roundup
Analysts in the news for October 9:
- Thomas Husson at JupiterResearch about 1st Mobile Web Camp in Paris
- Dean Bubley at Disruptive Analysis about Telefonica + Nokia services agreement
- Ross Rubin at The NPD Group about Watch out, SMS!
- Thomas Watts at Cowen and Co., Jason Armstrong at Goldman Sachs, UBS analyst John Hodulik, Bank of America analyst David Barden and Charles Golvin at Forrester Research via Forbes.com about New CEO Must Rejuvenate Sprint Nextel
- Edward Snyder at Charter Equity Research and Walter Piecyk at Pali Research via International Herald Tribune about Chief of Sprint Nextel resigns, the latest high-level exit
- Gerard Hallaren at JRPG.com via Barron’s Online Tech Trader Daily about AT&T Spends $2.5B On 700 MHz Spectrum; Trouble For Qualcomm; How About Broadcast TV On Your iPhone?
- Bernstein Research analyst Toni Sacconaghi via Barron’s Online Tech Trader Daily about Apple: Bernstein Ups Target; Says Market Misses iPhone's Earnings Power; Stock "Not Especially Compelling"