October 3, 2007 Roundup
Analysts in the news for October 3:
- Michael Gartenberg at JupiterResearch about Zune's Messaging is Off to a Bad Start
- Michael Gartenberg at JupiterResearch about New Zunes from Microsoft - First Take
- Dean Bubley at Disruptive Analysis about What's the legal definition of browsing?
- Bena Roberts at BKI Media about GyPSii unveiling event Dorchester Park Lane
- Michelle Warren at Info-Tech Research Group and Ken Dulaney at Gartner via TheStar.com about Rogers Wireless email push targets RIM
- Van Baker at Gartner and Samir Bhavnani at Current Analysis West via InformationWeek about Microsoft's Revamped Zune Still No Match For Apple iPod
- JupiterResearch analyst Michael Gartenberg via CIO Today about Is New Zune Zippy Enough To Zap the iPod?
- Andy Castonguay at The Yankee Group and Charles Golvin at Forrester Research via Newsday.com about Verizon unveils new device to take on iPhone
- David Chamberlain at InStat and Tole Hart at Gartner via TechNewsWorldT about Verizon Gets iPhone-ish With Four New Handsets
- Avi Greengart at Current Analysis and Craig Mathias at Farpoint Group via Computerworld about Competitors tout development openness vs. iPhone
- Roger Entner at IAG Research, M:Metrics analyst Seamus McAteer and independent analyst Jeff Kagan via the Charlotte Observer about Alltel to end analog service