August 28, 2007 Roundup
Analysts in the news for August 28:
- Mark Mulligan at JupiterResearch about The Future's Not So Orange for Nokia
- Andreas Constantinou at VisionMobile about i-mode: the beginning of the end
- Stephen Baker at NPD Group via PC World about Apple Sells More Than One in Six U.S. Laptops plus new iPods?
- Richard Doherty at Envisioneering Group and David Chamberlain at In-Stat via BusinessWeek about Why Apple Can't Stop iPhone Hackers
- Ross Rubin at The NPD Group via Engadget about Switched On: The WiMAX window (Part 1)
- Richard Windsor at Nomura via Reuters about Symbian's shipments rise 52 pct in second quarter