August 17, 2007 Roundup
Analysts in the news for August 17:
- Gemma Tedesco at In-Stat about 4G Taking Shape
- Dean Bubley at Disruptive Analysis about Femtocell business model.... free HSDPA hotspots?
- Gartner analyst Carolina Milanesi via NewsFactor Network about Sprint Nextel Bets $5 Billion on WiMax
- Richard Windsor at Nomura International via Forbes.com about Nokia Turns Up Heat On Qualcomm
- Gartner analyst Ken Dulaney via Unstrung about Apple-Vodafone Euro Deal Imminent?
- Rob Sanderson at American Technology Research, Merrill Lynch’s Vivek Arya, RBC’s Mike Abramsky and Lehman’s Jeff Kvaal via Barron’s Online Tech Trader Daily about Research In Motion: Stock Jumps As Analysts Scream "Buy!"
- RBC Capital’s Mike Abramsky via Barron’s Online Tech Trader Daily about Apple: RBC Sees Strong Back-To-School Mac Sales; Finds "Sustained iPhone Momentum"
- Roger Entner at IAG Research via The Kansas City Star about Sprint unveils plan to win back Nextel customers