August 15, 2007 Roundup
Analysts in the news for August 15:
- Mark Donovan at M:Metrics about Mobile Social Networking Has 12.3 Million Friends in the US and Western Europe
- Min-Sun Moon at iSuppli about How Apple Wins Markets and Influences Chips
- Jack Gold at J.Gold Associates via SearchMobileComputing.com about Push voice is the next mobility must-have
- Gartner analyst Phillip Redman via Computerworld about Nokia adds camera, Wi-Fi shut-off to management software
- Ross Rubin at NPD Group about Year-Over-Year U.S. Mobile Phone Sales Increased 14 Percent in Second Quarter
- Chris Jones at Canalys via the New York Times about Dutch Company Bets on Interactivity to Make G.P.S. Devices More Useful in the U.S.