August 22, 2007 Roundup
Analysts in the news for August 22:
- Jill Meyers at In-Stat about Mobile Blogs Offer New Opportunity for Cellular Operators to Monetize Camera Phones
- Thomas Husson at JupiterResearch about Mobile TV wars
- Thomas Husson at JupiterResearch about Anticipating the iPhone's Impact in Europe
- Michael Gartenberg at JupiterResearch about The Refurbished iPhone Story
- David Chamberlain at In-Stat, Tina Teng at iSuppli, Jack Gold at J.Gold Associates and independent analyst Jeff Kagan via xchange about Handset Showdown
- Michael Gartenberg at JupiterResearch and Carolina Milanesi at Gartner via Sci-Tech Today about Carriers Chosen for European iPhone
- Independent analyst Jeff Kagan and Charles Golvin at Forrester via MacNewsWorld about T-Mobile, Orange, O2 Snag European iPhone Deals
- Carolina Milanesi at Gartner via FT.com about Motorola loses market share
- Emma Mohr-McClune at Current Analysis, Niek van Veen at Forrester Research and Ben Wood at CCS Insight via IDG News Service about Lots of questions as Europe readies for the iPhone
- Deutsche Bank analyst Jonathan Goldberg via Barron’s Online Tech Trader Daily about Palm: It's The Software, Stupid, Says Deutsche's Goldberg; Where's the Sense of Urgency?
- Deutsche Bank analyst Jonathan Goldberg via Barron’s Online Tech Trader Daily about Palm Sub-Laptop "Foleo" Delayed, Says Deutsche; Does Anyone Care?
- American Technology Research analyst Shaw Wu via Barron’s Online Tech Trader Daily about Apple's Back-to-School Sales Showing Off High-End iMac; iPhone Sales Ahead of Plan