Memorial Day Roundup
Analysts in the news for the Memorial Day weekend:
- Dean Bubley at Disruptive Analysis about xMax revisited - a Qualcomm employee is critical
- Dean Bubley at Disruptive Analysis about If you call a phone a "computer", do you regulate differently?
- Dean Bubley at Disruptive Analysis about Customer perceptions of value - domestic vs international calls
- Dean Bubley at Disruptive Analysis about Differing perceptions of smartphones
- Miro Kazakoff at Compete via RCR Wireless News about Why market share doesn’t tell the whole story (But you knew that already)
- Yankee Group analyst Zeus Kerravala, Gartner analyst Ken Dulaney, Alan Weckel at Dell'Oro Group and Elizabeth Herrell at Forrester Research via IDG News Service about Will enterprises hang up on desk phones?
- Prudential’s Jesse Tortora via Barron’s Online Tech Trader Daily about Apple: Pru Raises Target, Estimates; Sees Mac Momentum, New iPods Coming Soon
- Roger Entner at IAG Research via The Kansas City Star about A juicy Apple ripens