May 24 Roundup
Analysts in the news for May 24:
- Dean Bubley at Disruptive Analysis via ITPro about The Wireless Event: FMC reality still far from the vision
- Dean Bubley at Disruptive Analysis about EU data roaming costs.... operators, be warned....
- Thomas Abreu at Pyramid Research via cellular-news about Oi to sell unblocked GSM handsets
- Charles Golvin at Forrester via TopTechNews about Nokia-Qualcomm Patent Row Continues
- Todd Kort at Gartner about Windows Mobile Devices Drove Worldwide PDA Market to 40 Percent Growth in First Quarter of 2007
- Merrill Lynch’s Vivek Arya via Barron’s Online Tech Trader Daily about Research In Motion: Merrill Ups Target; Likes Prospects For Curve, Worldphone