March 26 Roundup
Analysts in the news for March 26:
- Michael Gartenberg at JupiterResearch about iPod Love?
- Tim Bajarin at Creative Strategies via Technology Pundits about Challanges for the Cellular Phone Market
- Dean Bubley at Disruptive Analysis about VoIP is about more than telephony... but not multimedia
- Dean Bubley at Disruptive Analysis about BT building a patchwork of MVNO deals?
- Annie Turner at BKI Media about No one's prepared to give an inch to advance mobile advertising
- Bena Roberts at BKI Media about Blyk MVNO the strategy unfolds
- Seamus McAteer at M:Metrics via Forbes.com about Gadgets, Geeks, Gators
- Cliff Raskind at Strategy Analytics, Mark Donovan at M:Metrics and Bill Hughes at In-Stat via RCR Wireless News about Slim, cheap smartphones: A little something for everyone
- Charles Golvin at Forrester Research via newsobserver.com about Phones ads may adjust to weather
- NPD Group analyst Ross Rubin and Strategy Analytics analyst Neil Mawston via TechNewsWorld about Helio Promises Smooth Sailing With 'Ocean' Smartphone
- Julie Ask at JupiterResearch via RCR Wireless News about $100 Computer or sub-$50 Cellphone?
- Yankee Group analyst Linda Barrabe and IDC analyst Lewis Ward via Reuters about Shop-By-Cell Phone On the Horizon
- Credit Suisse’s Christopher Larsen via Barron’s Online Tech Trader Daily about Sprint: Credit Suisse Cuts Estimates On Higher Operating Costs