March 15 Roundup
Analysts in the news for March 15:
- Thomas Husson at JupiterResearch about Figures, figures...
- Bena Roberts at BKI Media about Medio Systems claims mobile search leadership
- Charles Golvin at Forrester, Rob Enderle at the Enderle Group and Gene Munster at Piper Jaffray via CNBC.com about Google Entering Wireless Biz? Will They Or Won't They?
- Tobias Ryberg at Berg Insight about 66 million machines will be connected to North American cellular networks by 2011
- Tristan Gerra at Robert W. Baird via Barron’s Online Tech Trader Daily about Mobile Phones: Baird Says Parts Suppliers See "Very Weak Trends," Far Below Typical Seasonal Levels