March 14 Roundup
Analysts in the news for March 14:
- Michael Gartenberg at JupiterResearch about Best new Windows Mobile 6 Feature
- Michael Gartenberg at JupiterResearch about Lord of Devices?
- Julie Ask at JupiterResearch about Shortcodes: To Brand or Not to Brand
- Dean Bubley at Disruptive Analysis about Vodafone Euro flatrate data roaming - looks like a WiFi hotspot killer to me
- Dean Bubley at Disruptive Analysis about FMC interconnect... something will have to be done
- Dean Bubley at Disruptive Analysis about EU views on Mobile TV... policy inconsistency?
- Andreas Constantinou at VisionMobile about Rethinking application environments
- Bena Roberts at BKI Media about Microsoft to buy Tellme. Is voice search really king?
- Annie Turner at BKI Media about Strange goings on at Sprint
- Rick Sizemore at iSuppli about MPEG Sees Explosive Growth in Mobile Phones, Consumer Electronics
- Michael King at Gartner and Albert Lin at American Technology Research via the San Diego UNION-TRIBUNE about Qualcomm lands second TV role
- Thomas Abreu at Pyramid Research via Cellular-news.com about TI plans US$3.16bn 3yr investment in TIM unit
- Rob Horowitz at Directions on Microsoft and Roger Kay at Endpoint Technologies Associates via Forbes.com about Microsoft to Acquire Tellme Networks
- Gartner analyst Carolina Milanesi, Andrew Brown at IDC and Ben Wood at Collins Consulting via silicon.com about Is Google creating a Gphone?
- Robert Enderle at the Enderle Group via TechNewsWorld about NBC to Stream TV to Mobile Phones
- Lewis Ward at IDC via the Star Tribune about A phone with TV reception
- Marianne Wolk at Susquehana Financial Group via Barron’s Online Tech Trader Daily about Google: Guess Who Might Be Building A Phone
- Merrill Lynch’s Tal Liani via Barron’s Online Tech Trader Daily about Motorola: Merrill Cuts Estimates, Sees Sluggish Demand For KRZR, Slow Start For RIZR