March 20 Roundup
Analysts in the news for March 20:
- Julie Ask at JupiterResearch about Mighty Mini Mobile Ad Network
- Gerhard Fasol at eurotechnology.japan about PASMO: IC cards for transport
- Stuart Carlaw at ABI Research about Palm Inc and Zander No More?
- Shailendra Pandey at ABI Research about Does the Idea of Mobile Phones with Universal Remote Controls Makes Sense?
- Bena Roberts at BKI Media about Medio MobileNow - new Mobile Performance Ad Network from Medio Systems
- Amrish Kacker at Analysys and Dean Bubley at Disruptive Analysis via ZDNet Asia about Handset is missing link in IMS
- John Bucher at BMO Capital Markets and Ed Snyder at Charter Equity Research via MarketWatch about Nokia fires next round in patent war with Qualcomm
- Lewis Ward at IDC and Julie Ask at JupiterResearch via the ORANGE COUNTY REGISTER about Amp'd has gone Hollywood
- Gartner analyst Mike McGuire via Reuters.com about Yahoo jumps ahead of Google on mobile phone search
- Tole Hart at Gartner via the Washington Post about Upgrading the Mobile-Phone Web
- Casey Ryan at Nollenberger Capital Partners and UBS analyst Jeffrey Schlesinger via Barron’s Online Tech Trader Daily about Nokia: Nollenberger Picks Up Coverage With Neutral Rating; UBS Ups Estimates