Analysts in the news for the weekend of March 24-25:
- Gerhard Fasol at eurotechnology.japan about SoftBank's Gold Plan - Zero Yen?
- Gartner analyst Michael King and John Bucher at BMO Capital Markets via MarketWatch about CTIA Wireless show to focus on wireless services
- Bob Egan at The Tower Group via PC World about FCC Unlikely to Lift Airplane Cell Phone Ban
- Gartner analyst Todd Kort via Unstrung about RIM's Crimson Tide
- Ross Rubin at the NPD Group via InformationWeek about Google News Thinks "Zune" Is a Typo
- Nick Lane at Informa Telecoms & Media and Will Hodgman and Mark Donovan at M:Metrics via International Herald Tribune about Wireless: Tracking what people do on their cellphones
- John Jackson at M:Metrics via NewsFactor.com about Will Motorola Shakeup Include Palm Acquisition?