July 24, 2008 Roundup
Analysts in the news for July 24:
- Michael Gartenberg at JupiterResearch about Blackberry Media Sync - First Take
- Michael Gartenberg at JupiterResearch about Zune Phone? Not Likely
- Julie Ask at JupiterResearch about AdMob iPhone Ad Units
- Michael Gartenberg at JupiterResearch about Chocolate 3 Review
- Ed Kountz at JupiterResearch about India's Mobile Market Growth Gives RBI Pause
- Vinita Jakhanwal at iSuppli about eBooks Turn the Page
- Ben Wood at CCS Insight about Wireless Peace in Our Time?
- Andrew Jaquith at Yankee Group about Rampaging Consumers Overrun Corporate IT
- Jack Gold at J.Gold Associates via Unstrung about Nokia's CDMA Renaissance?
- Michael King at Gartner via The Associated Press about Nokia, Qualcomm settle long-running dispute
- Ben Wood at CCS Insight, Mark McKechni at American Technology Research and Richard Windsor at Nomura via BusinessWeek about Why Qualcomm Folded to Nokia
- Charter Equity Research analyst Ed Snyder and IAG Research analyst Roger Entner via Fortune about Nokia strikes sweet Qualcomm deal