July 21, 2008 Roundup
Analysts in the news for July 21:
- Tim Bajarin at Creative Strategies via PC Magazine about Where Are the Smartphone Standards?
- Dean Bubley at Disruptive Analysis about Thoughts on smartphone usage - Nokia E71
- Dean Bubley at Disruptive Analysis about Mobile Wallet? Whose money is it?
- Dean Bubley at Disruptive Analysis about Great article on Web vs. Native mobile apps
- Andreas Constantinou at VisionMobile about The 7 centres of gravity in mobile
- Philippe Winthrop at Strategy Analytics about Opening a New Chapter
- Jack Gold at J.Gold Associates via Unstrung about RIM's Four Aces
- Carolina Milanesi at Gartner via FT.com about Sony Ericsson to reduce workforce by up to 17%
- Andy Hargreaves at Pacific Crest Securities, Kathryn Huberty at Morgan Stanley, Toni Sacconaghi at Sanford C. Bernstein & Co. and Gene Munster at Piper Jaffray & Co. via Bloomberg.com about Apple Profit Climbs 31%; Forecast Misses Estimates
- Goldman Sachs’ Simona Jankowski and Nomura’s Richard Windsor via Barron’s Online Tech Trader Daily about Motorola: Get Ready For Another Grim Quarter
- Tony Carbone at RCM Capital Management, Peter Misek at Canaccord Adams, Joseph Parnes at Technomart Investment Advisors and Roger Entner at Nielsen IAG via Bloomberg.com about Research In Motion Rebound Rides on Bolder BlackBerry