July 9, 2008 Roundup
Analysts in the news for July 9:
- Dr Windsor Holden at Juniper Research about annual Africa & Middle East mobile revenues of $107 billion by 2013, driven by data service growth
- Allen Nogee at In-Stat about China, India, Africa Lead Cellular Subscription Growth
- Joshua Martin at Yankee Group about Do you hear me now, Rogers?
- Tony Cripps at Ovum and Carolina Milanesi at Gartner via BusinessWeek about The Improved iPhone Tackles Europe
- Richard Doherty at Envisioneering Group via FORTUNE about How the iPhone 3G is changing the wireless game
- Michael Gartenberg at Jupiter Research via FT.com about Apple’s 3G iPhone aims to dominate smartphones